In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Classic Plants. Your access to and use of all information on this website including hire and purchase of our product is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
1. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any mis-description, we reserve the right to correct any error omission.
2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that produce.
3. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
4. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trademark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
5. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
6. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
7. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
8. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice is we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
9. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
10. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or R which are used on this website does not licence you to use those marks in any commercial way without written permission.
11. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
13. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
14. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods again or payment of the costs of having those goods supplied again.
15. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from products we have supplied.
16. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with our website.
17. If a Force Majeure event causing delay in delivery of goods we may terminate this agreement. “Force majeure” means any act, circumstances or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
18. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
19. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to be extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
20. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.